We are always accepting applications!
Have you ever thought about working in Radio? If you're looking
for a job, we might be looking for you. KOOL 101.7 fm - Buckeye Country 107.7 fm and 790 am WHTH maintains a current database of talent in case the need arises. If any of these requirements apply to you:
- Have previous Radio experience (On-Air)
- Have media Sales experience (Sales)
- Have at least a high school education
- Can operate a computer system (home computers are applicable.)
- Like to work in a demanding, but fun workplace!
We would be interested in hearing from you! Send your resume, with a current air-check to:
P.O. Box 1057
Newark, OH 43058-1057
OR e-mail to: email@example.com
** No phone calls please! **
** Females and minorities are always encouraged to apply! **
** WNKO / WHTH is locally owned and operated by Runnymede Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer. **